When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Higgins Colorflow $125 Pick up in Hershey, PA

-
Price
$125 cash in Hershey
Zipcode

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Girl's JC Higgins Colorflow Special!! I will not ship this but will drop off at a bike shop in the area if you pay all their fees and shipping.
The good, bad & ugly:
Good: The sheet metal is worth what I am asking! Earlier 26" tank version that doesn't require the gems. Has correct truss rods, not currently mounted. New Mexico bike with only light surface rust, no pitting, so a decent restore candidate; finned rear hub; one JC Higgins emblem on the rack is good. Badge is pretty decent.
Bad & Ugly: no pedals!, dent in front of bars, tear hole in chain guard. Missing rear rack gem and rear reflector red plastic piece. The seat spring ends have pierced small holes in the rack (see image). New Mexico tires so they are a bit sun frazzled. One JC Higgins emblem on the rack is bent (see image). Some dents (rear left skirt guard), scratches, wear overall. Available for pick up at my house in Hershey for $125! Just a couple minutes from the swap. I never got around to parting it out.
If you want it please text me at: 717-554-2176
Bike is currently in Hershey, PA.
Kindly, Brant

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Last edited:
Bump, still available. Someone sent me a text about picking it up in Hershey; I accidentally swiped and deleted the message so please contact me if you are still interested.

Back