When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Higgins Flightliner restoration

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
LOVE those before and after shots! Beautiful job. Give yourself a pat on the back and go for a ride!

fred

I found this one a few years ago on eBay. It has the 2-speed hub which is a nice bonus. After I took off some aftermarket junk a good clean-up brought it back pretty well. I went through it and cleaned & repacked the hubs, etc but the chain is original. After a few miles I did have to replace the sportier original pedals with some temporary but sturdy black rubber types 'till I come across the proper replacements. - Randy

Flightliner-1.jpg

I believe the higgins flightliner were the best looking middleweight bicycle ever made,They are all something to be proud of.

I believe the higgins flightliner were the best looking middleweight bicycle ever made,They are all something to be proud of.

I have to agree, Gene. I had my share of Western Flyers and other sporty-red models that were so hot in the 60s, but I never forgot that Flightliner. Decades later, I never thought I'd see another one ...but then along comes the internet and the rest is history. :D

Back