When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Higgins Fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
I need a fork exactly like this one, Original gray paint with stars and dart in good condition. Tube measures 6 3/4". I can't buy the one that's currently on ebay, because I don't/won't have paypal.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=271102563596
Thanks to Ryan for use of photos.

Higgins fork front.jpg
Higgins Fork side.jpg

I have a white torpedo fenderlight in 5-6 condition with that detail on the top AND I accept MO, cash, foodstamps, livestock...
Chris

...but if it's exactly what you need, one of us can buy it for you. (Don't ask Vince 'cause you know what he'll say.)

...but if it's exactly what you need, one of us can buy it for you. (Don't ask Vince 'cause you know what he'll say.)

Good idea, even though I'm reluctant to ask favors, I'll ask one of the local guys.

Thanks for your offer Brian! Hopefully I can owe a favor to one of the local boys.

Dave,you hurt my feelings.You deprived me the pleasure of telling you where to stick the fork.Just for that I'm going to bid on the fork and get the rest of the bike later.That fork would look great hanging on the wall with other parts I will never use.

Last edited:
Dave,you hurt my feelings.You deprived me the pleasure of telling you where to stick the fork.Just for that I'm going to bid on the fork and get the rest of the bike later.That fork would look great hanging on the wall with other parts I will never use.

Not to say that you're transparent Vince, but I think the entire CABE membership knew where you would tell me to stick the fork, had I asked you. If you win the fork, you've just got to have a matching bike to go with it, and have I got the bike for you. And such a deal I'll make for you too.

Thanks to Geoff (Greenphantom) for bidding and winning this fork for me! Thanks again for your offer Brian! Thanks for nothin' Vince!

Back