When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Higgins taking Flight...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Next mystery...I have a question about how the lights in the tank are powered...how many volts, and with what?

I sprayed the lens of an LED headlight for the taillight but now that I have the tank off I see there is nothing in there for a battery pack so I don't know what voltage or cell(s) to use.

Well. I learned some time ago that it's a 12V LED installation and I finally wandered downtown to the hobby shop where I found 6V (4xAA) packs I can chain or a 6xAA (9V) pack to run slightly dim. The chained 6V are $1.99 each and the 9V $5.99 so that can be done locally. There are other battery types to consider but AA is cheapest to replace.

GOOD NEWS! I found the lens, and there in plain sight, it didn't fall behind my stereo display shelving by the door, so I got all the parts in one spot now and I have to go downtown and get the battery packs. Hopefully I will go get the battery packs and some more batteries and round up a taillight from my stuff and be done for a while.

I've got those and some Sunbeam ALKALINE AAs. It cost me $3 for 9 batteries but I think it will be worth it, and my bedroom clock needed one, works for me.

As Depeche Mode said, it's Construction Time Again!

Now I have a sturdy battery box, but how do it I wire it into get 12V and in the line with the switch and light? It's been a while.

Back