When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Higgins taking Flight...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
The 1962 Flightliner frame I bought from @irideiam is being unboxed carefully...
Flightliner opening.JPG

For now I can do some work on this but a member needs to get me my wheels soon...the LBS closed, I have to go 35 miles if I need one and your old bike is in the box and waiting, especially for the spoke replacement but all my spokes are for Beryl's rim relacing.

I am trying hard to finish and ride this bike on my birthday in ten daze...the last time I did this was with Tempest in 2012 and two weeks later I nearly DIED. Not doing that again!

Okay, eventually...but I'm finishing all my bikes FIRST.

And it has been a sad day for me as I learned a man I loved dearly, a mentor and just a swell person died at the end of last month in hospice care.

I use the word SWELL because I knew him. His wife was with him after 75 years and I guess God got an angel a taxi.

PS He was 101.

The tires are ordered, the LBS in Nampa will call me back Wednesday? and I may just get this done on time.

Again, if you are reading, please call me Olivia Newton-John, I've loved you since 1981 and Marie Osmond will be busy.

I told him that he had more Saran Wrap on that axle than Grandma's casseroles, but it's in and I'm hoping my friend with the chain tool can make it Wednesday morning, just in time, before I'm just insane...

Back