When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High End Bikes (a small rant)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think no matter how much money we spend on our Bicycle collections Big or small $$$$ we are doing our part to have fun with the passion of collecting and preserving a little history.

And yes all my bikes are riders no garage or house Queens!
Like fellow caber's say riding them gets people talking
And i like the rant

Last edited:
The hobbyist works for me to resurrect a pile and bring it back works

I've spent a lot for a bike and I've had free bikes, none of them did I get because I thought it would make me cooler, I just liked them. don't believe me, I collected Huffmans when Huffmans were not cool, and once they began to become cool, I sold all the big spendy ones, not because of the money, I really didn't make anything off of them, I just didn't like the "mine's nicer than yours" thing that went along with them at that point.

"Id rather ride a Huffy Monterey than a Huffman any day"

My new ANTI, way over priced Huffman shirt, available soon at the Shelby Invasion. Lol

I remember the streamline at Copake , I did not bid because I knew I would get the example from Johnny in New Orleans someday , . That day finally came 6 years later. It certainly has been worth the wait , . At Copake I did not want to get in a bidding war with anyone. If another bike becomes available , and it is in my reach it will come to Central Florida!

Getting back to the original point of this string 6 years ago, i appreciate anyone sending me leads on bikes or parts i advertize as needs or wants. Several cabers have done that for me in the past and that is appreciated and it has worked out favorably most of the time except today. I have posted that i wanted a postwar two tone green B6 recently and Pete offered one with problems today at 6:00 AM Eastern time this morning. Unfortunately for me i live in the Pacific time zone but was up by 5:00 AM my time. By the time i checked the cabe at 5:30 AM, the bike was long gone. No one called or sent me a PM at 3:00 AM this morning! NOT!! 😀😃 Better luck next time!

Back