When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High End Herd-

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKPC

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
For those old dudes here like me that were riding this stuff during that time. This early mtb metal began my bike obsession. And for those younger for your viewing pleasure...
1631228692589.png
[
1631228729004.png

1631229043209.png

Last edited:
Love this! My bike obsession started with my BMX bikes. I raced an '84 Redline PL-20 and DB Silver Streak as a kid. (Wish I still had those!!) My first MTB was a '91 Stumpy... Rode the crap out of that bike then sold it to my roommate in college to help fund my new ride which I still have.

'94 M2 Stumpy with XT 3x8 drivetrain, Ti seat post/stem/bars, Paul levers and a Manitou 3... Back when they were made in the USA! It could use a little love. Think I'm feeling a fall project!

For those old dudes here like me that were riding this stuff during that time. This early mtb metal began my bike obsession. And for those younger for your viewing pleasure...
View attachment 1475427 [View attachment 1475430

View attachment 1475438
those are great bikes ...... dream bikes when I was younger
Klein had it going on in the early 90's. But that Yeti is incredible.
I also think that early DH MTB started it for me as far as passion for the bike hobby

Here is my 2020 custom Norco DH. Might one day be a vintage collectible :) better not wreak it

norco1.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet rides! I remember my first spin on a MTB. A classmate had this cool looking rig and I asked what the heck is that? A mountain bike he answered. Can I try it? Yeah! Hooked...that was around 88'-89' I guess. It was a stumpy with bull moose bars. I gathered all my money and bought a Fisher. Can't remember the name but it was just below the Mt. Tam.

Back