When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced High Quality Propaganda Style Modern Bicycle Posters

-

thebigorangecat

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have two sets for sale on these 24" x 36" race team posters! Amazing color and graphics - matte finish - great look for any space! There are six posters in the set featuring riders: Savoldelli, Popovich, Danielson, Hincapie and Ekimov. The last one showing the Discovery Cycling team, Dr. Drew, a rhinoceros, a man in a bear suit, the Myth Busters hosts, and Steve Irwin.

The 2006 Race 2 Replace was a team Discovery bicycle race to find a rider to replace the retiring Lance Armstrong.

Selling these for $85 each rolled and shipped in a premium mailing tube, want the whole set of 6? $500 ships to you door, international shipping available for an negotiated cost ;)

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Link to the graphic artist who designed the posters, Tavis Coburn: http://www.taviscoburn.com/portfolio.php?act=view_portfolio&client_id=18&mode=pageview&p=1

Last edited:
i have a set of these framed although i dont have the group pic. they are beautiful posters and collectible. the prices seem to be all over the place like a lot of stuff, ive seen the hincappie poster bring pretty good money by itself. these are large posters and would look great in a number of venues if you have the place to hang them. i dont have a good place for mine, but i bought them anyway because i liked them so much.....good luck with you sale

Back