When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

high wheel (Singer?) parts wanted

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rustybits

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have recently purchased an original high wheel that I have been told may be a Singer (will attempt to include a photo).
The rear wheel has a rotten section in the rim so I am looking for a replacement or similar that I can fabricate a patch.
It is also missing the lower front wheel axle cups, - it appears that the front wheel was removed and the axle cups that hold the front wheel to the axle at the bottom of the forks were misplaced.
I would also like to replace the rotten leather sling (?) style seat and learn more about whether this bike had a braking system. There seems to be some curious hardware where one might expect the brake to be but no way to actuate it.

If anyone has information about this model of bike (and pictures??) and how it is supposed to look, - most appreciated!

Thanks very much,
Lyle
IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4056.JPG

Could you post a couple closeups of the saddle mount & brake hardware?

Nice find-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back