When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highwheel and Hard Tire Safety Hub Lamps and Hub Cyclometers

-

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have a selection of high wheel HUB LAMPS and hard tire safety LAMPS ranging from $900 to $2500. Also RARE hub mounted cyclometers and frame/axle mounted TOC cyclometers.
IDEAL 52" wheel hub mounted cyclometer $2500. IDEAL 30" wheel hub mounted cyclometer $2500.
Earliest electric CYCLELITE dynamo front wheel driven lamp that works $900. Axle mounted (not shown) TOC 28" wheel Cyclometers by New York Standard, etc. Bridgeport 28" wheel cyclometer with one mile alarm bell $2500, Climax 28" wheel twin dial TOC axle mounted cyclometer with original box and literature $1700. Too many others to list.

Best to call me directly.

Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 Calls Only and No Texts Returned
[email protected]

DSCN4546.JPG

DSCN4547.JPG

HTS Lamps face view .jpg

DSCN4549.JPG

Bridgeport_Cyclometer 3.jpg

DSCN4581.JPG

DSCN4578.JPG

DSCN4575.JPG

Last edited:
Wow Mike, all these parts are incredible and rare.
If only I could afford it, I would buy it all so they remain together for a lot longer.
Beautiful and GLWS.
I hope it remains in one collection.
Max

Thanks and there still is an assortment of about 100 more carbide, candle, and oil lamps that I haven't listed yet. Also collectibles like: stick pins, advertising buttons, bells, wheels, hubs, frames, etc etc etc... All are mostly pre 1905 pieces.
ALWAYS BEST TO MAKE A DIRECT CALL TO ME (NO TEXTS PLEASE)
Mike Cates (760) 473-6201 cell or email [email protected]

Just recently unboxed 5 more oil burning hub lamps, 6 oil burning hard tire safety lamps, and a few more carbide TOC lamps. I haven't taken photos of these yet.
Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201 (No Texts Please and direct calls or emails are best to reach me)
[email protected]

Back