When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Highwheel and Hard Tire Safety Hub Lamps and Hub Cyclometers

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I have a selection of high wheel HUB LAMPS and hard tire safety LAMPS ranging from $900 to $2500. Also RARE hub mounted cyclometers and frame/axle mounted TOC cyclometers.
IDEAL 52" wheel hub mounted cyclometer $2500. IDEAL 30" wheel hub mounted cyclometer $2500.
Earliest electric CYCLELITE dynamo front wheel driven lamp that works $900. Axle mounted (not shown) TOC 28" wheel Cyclometers by New York Standard, etc. Bridgeport 28" wheel cyclometer with one mile alarm bell $2500, Climax 28" wheel twin dial TOC axle mounted cyclometer with original box and literature $1700. Too many others to list.

Best to call me directly.

Mike Cates
(760) 473-6201 Calls Only and No Texts Returned
[email protected]

DSCN4546.JPG

DSCN4547.JPG

HTS Lamps face view .jpg

DSCN4549.JPG

Bridgeport_Cyclometer 3.jpg

DSCN4581.JPG

DSCN4578.JPG

DSCN4575.JPG

Last edited:
Wow Mike, all these parts are incredible and rare.
If only I could afford it, I would buy it all so they remain together for a lot longer.
Beautiful and GLWS.
I hope it remains in one collection.
Max

Thanks and there still is an assortment of about 100 more carbide, candle, and oil lamps that I haven't listed yet. Also collectibles like: stick pins, advertising buttons, bells, wheels, hubs, frames, etc etc etc... All are mostly pre 1905 pieces.
ALWAYS BEST TO MAKE A DIRECT CALL TO ME (NO TEXTS PLEASE)
Mike Cates (760) 473-6201 cell or email [email protected]

Just recently unboxed 5 more oil burning hub lamps, 6 oil burning hard tire safety lamps, and a few more carbide TOC lamps. I haven't taken photos of these yet.
Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201 (No Texts Please and direct calls or emails are best to reach me)
[email protected]

Back