When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HIPPIE MIKE IS ON THE CABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-
20180622_122922.jpg
@Hippie Mike came out to my place today with @tripple3 and gave him a hand with some electrical upgrades he's doing for me.im really glad we got to hang out and have a nice lunch before he moves to Tennessee.ive made some good friends here on the cabe! Thanks again guys for all of your help.

Wow! Tennesee. I can't believe what I'm reading! I will miss seeing you on my trips out to Cali. I hope all goes well for you there. I hope that you find a good place to ride where you're going. Nice haircut by the way! I have been off line for a while, finally got the computer fixed so I'm trying to get caught up.
Stay in contact, let us (or at least the Cali. crew) know how you're doing.

Wow! Tennesee. I can't believe what I'm reading! I will miss seeing you on my trips out to Cali. I hope all goes well for you there. I hope that you find a good place to ride where you're going. Nice haircut by the way! I have been off line for a while, finally got the computer fixed so I'm trying to get caught up.
Stay in contact, let us (or at least the Cali. crew) know how you're doing.
@Hippie Mike

Back