When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HIPPIE MIKE IS ON THE CABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
20180622_122922.jpg
@Hippie Mike came out to my place today with @tripple3 and gave him a hand with some electrical upgrades he's doing for me.im really glad we got to hang out and have a nice lunch before he moves to Tennessee.ive made some good friends here on the cabe! Thanks again guys for all of your help.

Wow! Tennesee. I can't believe what I'm reading! I will miss seeing you on my trips out to Cali. I hope all goes well for you there. I hope that you find a good place to ride where you're going. Nice haircut by the way! I have been off line for a while, finally got the computer fixed so I'm trying to get caught up.
Stay in contact, let us (or at least the Cali. crew) know how you're doing.

Wow! Tennesee. I can't believe what I'm reading! I will miss seeing you on my trips out to Cali. I hope all goes well for you there. I hope that you find a good place to ride where you're going. Nice haircut by the way! I have been off line for a while, finally got the computer fixed so I'm trying to get caught up.
Stay in contact, let us (or at least the Cali. crew) know how you're doing.
@Hippie Mike

Back