When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

His And Hers 1950s Shelby Bicycles For Sale - $300

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MandaLB99

On Training Wheels
I have two late-1950s Shelby bicycles for sale. These were my father's and aunt's bicycles and were saved from being sent to the scrap yard. The red/boy's bike is a Shelby Flyer, the blue/girl's bike is a Shelby Special Airflo. They're in pretty good shape for their age, however missing a few parts here and there. (Mainly the chain guard on the red/boy's bike and at least one, possibly both had headlights at one point.) The red/boy's bike also has the original Sturmey Archer 3-speed shifter. Asking $300 for the pair, would negotiate selling them separately.

00F0F_9LtXpuccPb8_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_4uKIykBXWHe_1200x900.jpg
1-IMG_1388.jpg
00T0T_e3P7BgDRqtO_1200x900.jpg
20160707_204732.jpg

Located in the Central Pennsylvania area, would consider shipping, but buyer must pay all shipping/handling expenses.

Last edited:
The red boys bike is it a middleweight or a balloon tire bike? Also the date code on the Sturmey Archer hub might be helpful. Thanks,Fred

Where are you located? Thanks. :D I got a pal that has been lookin for something just like that.

The red boys bike is it a middleweight or a balloon tire bike? Also the date code on the Sturmey Archer hub might be helpful. Thanks,Fred
I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, but if you give me some more details on the difference between a middleweight and a balloon tire bike I can provide more information.

I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, but if you give me some more details on the difference between a middleweight and a balloon tire bike I can provide more information.
If the tires are 26X1.75 they are middleweight, 26X2.125 is ballooner sized...they look middleweight to me.

The tires are 26x1.75 and I've attached a photo of the hub. The only numbers I could make out were 57 and 7.
14686306087331712501042.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back