When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

His and Hers Raleigh Sport 3 speeds metallic gold

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hhmm. It seems to me that 3-speeds like these are the epitome of reliable, low-cost transportation.
Sure for a knowledgeable individual such as those here. For a non-profit co-op this requires cash to buy 590 tires that we don't have in donated/salvage stock, someone to manage ordering, volunteers to perform the the obvious tire but all the other maintenance and inspection, and use of our limited space to store things while we wait for a bulk QBP order to build and then ship. In the end, even though you're right about its post-work reliability, this bike is going to look unappealing next to our stock of ~30yr old 10-21 speeds from bike shop brands. It'll either be slow moving or priced low or both. These lovely bikes touch all our paint points. Just the way it is. Which is why I'm here to spare my friends the time to have to tear them down. If you want folks riding 3 speeds, then by all means donate one that's ready to ride, but getting one back from the brink its not what we're really suited for.

All four wheels appear to have Endrick rims (most Raleigh Sports have Westrick rims, don't they?) so I'd expect them to be the normal size; iso 590. Were these whitewalls and white saddle, bright paint job, and jet-style chainguard models brought out for the American market?
No dealer sticker so can’t tell where they were bought. Rear rims are significantly higher quality than the front. Fronts are rusty beyond buffing out. Rears looking good with a light cleaning. Just posted these for sale. Seeking donation to the co-op.

Back