When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

His and Hers schwinn Corvettes

-
Cool rides. Just let some comments roll off your back. The CABE is about fun and helping one another. Fishing is a topic that can be viewed in the "lounge" section and there are LOTS of cool fishing pics and advice/experience. Cheers, and welcome. Wherever and whenever you decide to sell that nice set of bikes, GLWTS!! Bob

P1010010.JPG

I noticed the rack on the ladies' bike hangs out at least an inch more than the mens'. Fenders seem the same.

Good catch. Front fender brace location looks different so I'm going with the fenders being different. I have to assume, and it looks like the girl's is a 26" but the fender brace sure looks closer back towards the fork.

Good catch. Front fender brace location looks different so I'm going with the fenders being different. I have to assume, and it looks like the girl's is a 26" but the fender brace sure looks closer back towards the fork.
I don't know, scrolling from one pic to the other, both front braces look to be at the same angle, and distance from the brake pads.

Back