When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

His & Hers TOC White Sewing Machine originals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
I'm always dreaming of being able to pair a proper original his and hers pair of 1890's bicycles together but damned if it isn't a real chore to do.

This is the first time in my handful of years collecting that I have managed to make it happen and I'm happy it was with a mfg as rich in history as White Sewing.

A great deal of history in this company's rear view, starting making sewing machines in the mid 19th century, built gas and steam automobiles alongside their bicycles and sewing machines during their height.

Exquisite details survive on both bikes, the gold pin work goes above and beyond the scope of most bicycles from the period with many proprietary traits throughout.
I know @Brian R. found a ladies not too long ago and remarked that they are pretty seldom seen bikes, I have been meaning to pull my ladies out of hiding for a photo shoot and the mens rolling through the door gave me just such an occasion.

White Sewing Machine Pair.jpeg

White Sewing Mens.jpeg

White Sewing Mens2.jpeg

White Sewing Ladies.jpeg

1899 White Sewing machine ad.jpg

1906 White Sewing Machine Co Autos.jpg

1907 White Steam Car.jpg

Back