When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hobbyline, Penn Line, Marx, Lionel, American Flyer HO Trains

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

morton

I live for the CABE
Locos, rolling stock, parts, literature. Broken or not running ok as I can always use parts.

Best that you have at least a starting price in mind as I hate to "make offer" because often times someone who has seen too many episodes of the nose pickers or pawn clowns will come along later and tell the seller he was robbed. And please remember unsold ebay listings are usually unsold because price listed was not appropriate and in too many cases ridiculous.

Also looking for plastic model kits of planes, ships, cars, figures kits, especially Aurora, built or unbuilt.

runn

Locos, rolling stock, parts, literature. Broken or not running ok as I can always use parts.

Best that you have at least a starting price in mind as I hate to "make offer" because often times someone who has seen too many episodes of the nose pickers or pawn clowns will come along later and tell the seller he was robbed. And please remember unsold ebay listings are usually unsold because price listed was not appropriate and in too many cases ridiculous.

Also looking for plastic model kits of planes, ships, cars, figures kits, especially Aurora, built or unbuilt.

runn
I have an ho scale collection in a metal trunk, old royal blue engine and caboose. And many others.

I may have an American Flyer to relinquish…not sure yet if I want to fix it up for next Christmas or hock it.

calling a hiatus on buying for now............facing 2 surgeries possibly in august- september

Back