When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hollywood jr merry go round circa 1950s maybe older

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
used in buster brown shoe stores , in the 50,s,.. if i can find my photos of an example that is near perfect ,,i will send them to you .. one set up was sold a few years ago for 400.00

hollywood jr merry go round

yes...I'm familiar with them. I have one of the horses, Ginger, in my collection. Here is a picture of the the entire set. Do you have one for sale? I'm interested if you do.

Attachments

• busterbrown merry-go-round.jpg
    busterbrown merry-go-round.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 395
thanks again walter im the one from maine you spoke with starting new job been busy gonna get mine set up cleaned an will post pics in couple weeks

ill post pics of mine in couple weeks i believe mine is one of the best surviving examples still has origional tails on horses and for all its use has virtually no wear (thanks to pledge furniture polish twice a week} my uncle used his in shoe store in saco maine till the early 1980s was origionally bought by greatgrand father dont want to part with but could be swayed by serious offer thanks chris b

I have one for sale

yes...I'm familiar with them. I have one of the horses, Ginger, in my collection. Here is a picture of the the entire set. Do you have one for sale? I'm interested if you do.

I have a 6-horse for sale. It is in very good shape and has been kept indoors. You can view it at www.thegapchurch.com and then go to the page listing the carousel. We inherited this when we purchased the building. Let me know your offer and we can go from there.

Steven S.
907-227-0067

Back