When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy cow! I didn't see this coming.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
image.jpeg

[/ATTACH] Must have gotten a great deal now. Wife complained about it. Lol

I'm trying to cut waaay back on red bikes...but this red is fantastic!

Didn’t last long after it dropped out of the truck.. about..5 minutes ...wifey was against it at first...had to buy it...it came from the mid-states ...those who have one know these bikes are very heavy rides.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder like any make and model.
They DO ride much heavier than I'd ever expected one to without a Seat Mast as part of the frame but to fear sturdiness without it is unnecessary concern. Despite it's oddball assembly,.parts and overall stance, It's extremely stable and the seat post clamp is a tank of steel solidity. Men much heavier than myself have sat abd ridden on Twin Bars without so much as a squeak of structural doubt.

That all said, I DID really luck out on what I kicked down cost wise for mine. It came as frame, correct wheelset, correct stem and bars, BB Shroud, Correct Crankset, Correct Seat and Clamp with Post and correct fork.

Give the parts missing,
I sourced the rear fender off a '41 Ladies Four Star Elgin and the matching over the fork front fender, head shroud, grips, speedo and pedals. (Front fender and unseen chainguard are both acquired and awaiting assembly) which in all, I still have less into it than it's worth, Miraculously.

It'll need plenty of little details yet and I may repaint it, but for all it is and the happy price I have into it.. it's definitely one of the best I've owned. Second..maybe third heaviest I've owned next to a one year 1950 Higgins Airflow Lady (with beehive and skirts) and a Complete and Original '36 JewelTank Autocycle.
IMG_20190328_160707.jpg

Erin

Back