When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy Horrible Hoops Batman!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good words all. Thanks. Chris, I have taken the light for my '41 Westfield, however, I have an identical replacement (that works!) in cream that will go on in its place on this ladies '41 green and cream Sterling.

Just that these rims are nasty!

You could always include the old crusty hoops in the sale. If a girl buys it, it might sell a bit faster if it's a dialed in rider. So what will the price be? I know a few girls that ride with our group that might want it....

i doubt that incorrect rims would devalue it much, compared to what it has. Just include the correct peices for future restoration if they want, i would put rideable wheels on it, so its not useless. new incorrect tires, on later wheels would make that bike cool, with a nice polish.

Yep I have a set of hoops that I would put on there. What are u asking for it with no hoops, no light, not cleaned up but including hubs?

Back