When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Home bike stands

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi everyone , new guy here anyways I love the bike community and knowledge that's shared on the cabe. I wanted to start a thread on home made bike stands. I was on the hunt for a vintage stand and decided well I should build my own.
This one I made from parts of a drum set for a handlebar stabilizer, old water valve cover for my tray, 60s columbia bike frame and odds and ends I had around.
Let's see what some of you created.
Cheers

0519191212c.jpg

0519191212b.jpg

0519191212.jpg

0519191213c.jpg

0519191211a.jpg

0519191213a.jpg

I've considered buying or constructing a stand, but I'm a little tight on space (you know, bikes, boats, other toys} and I would have to store it when not in use. Since I work mostly in the basement, some screweyes in joists and rope allow hanging bikes in all kinds of positions.
hanger.jpg

Well, I can't say that yours is real purty, but if it works to your satisfaction with a minimum of effort, job well done!
Here's my homemade job by combining an old drill press base with a beat up old tripod bike repair stand and a bit of this and that.
IMG_5426.jpg

Last edited:
I've considered buying or constructing a stand, but I'm a little tight on space (you know, bikes, boats, other toys} and I would have to store it when not in use. Since I work mostly in the basement, some screweyes in joists and rope allow hanging bikes in all kinds of positions. View attachment 1009528
I like it, good space saver.

My bad, i thought you were asking about bike stands, not bike stands! Lol. Cool stuff guys!

2EA44D5F-A72F-4926-8363-309565882906.jpeg

8F50096D-A63A-4C54-9911-54821445D341.jpeg

9E2632E0-4AD3-4887-A415-DBD18E9AA81B.jpeg

With a bicycle wall mount that I found on eBay, I repurposed some extruded aluminum sticks to make these stands. I made the black one first, but it was soon "borrowed" by a buddy restoring a Peugeot 10-speed. I made the silver one to replace it. I am going to add a strong cup magnet to the top to secure a tool/parts pan.

Bike Stand 1.JPG

Bike Stand 2.JPG

Back