When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Homer Bicycles Vineland Cycle House, NJ

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Looking for any info on Homer branded bicycles or lines of bikes carried by the Vineland Cycle House in Vineland, NJ around the turn of the century. Brant sent me a small newspaper clipping from 1898 showing the Homer as their top-of-the-line bicycle at $50. I'd like to see pics of any complete bikes as well as any lit pertaining to these. V/r Shawn

Looking for any info on Homer branded bicycles or lines of bikes carried by the Vineland Cycle House in Vineland, NJ around the turn of the century. Brant sent me a small newspaper clipping from 1898 showing the Homer as their top-of-the-line bicycle at $50. I'd like to see pics of any complete bikes as well as any lit pertaining to these. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1343075
nice little badge,
never seen a Homer
looking forward to reading more about it from our Cabe document custodians

nice little badge,
never seen a Homer
looking forward to reading more about it from our Cabe document custodians
Given their proximity to the Pope factory it wouldn't surprise me if they sold Pope/ABC products with their badge. Hopefully someone can dig up some pics to confirm or deny this assumption. V/r Shawn

Thanks any info is helpful. I'd really love to se either a decent original bike or decent photos. V/r Shawn

Back