When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Honda Kick N’ Go

-

loon36u

Finally riding a big boys bike
These unusual kick propelled scooters were produced by Honda in 1974.
I bought three of them for my kids. They were not cheap then. It seems like around $60. They had a ball and throughly thrashed them
I’ve been able to restore one complete and one partial using parts from the remnants.
Anyone in the CABE restored one of these?
Or- any parts.

91EF111F-D3D6-478C-AE54-F76D1F3D87A0.jpeg

47FD76D8-DFAF-4F48-9568-AB35D3A69A2D.jpeg

4B45B96D-42C1-41C8-ADA5-121678641801.jpeg

Very Kool! Every time I see a Kick and Go at a swap meet it has the very small chain dragging on the ground. You have a very nice little scooter.

Nice big window Bug, with pop outs!

John

The rear wheel and sprague bearing are hard to find - the hang up on finishing a second one.
And Bug with a sun roof ! I’ve posted the Bug once on another thread.
’66 (1300 heads cut to accept 1600 cylinders) Owned it since 1981.

You'll never convince me that the guy that designed that little scooter drive system was not on drugs in 1974!

Even after he designed it, and built a working prototype, he had to convince top management to let his build and sell it with the Honda Brand.

It's a very cool iconic product. They must have sold thousands of them!

Call your Honda Powersports Dealer, or check Honda Parts on line. I have an old Honda generator and they have any old generator part you need available on line. It's worth a try.

John

Back