When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Honeyhole - 1980's Bicycle Repair Shop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikemonkey

I live for the CABE
I got a phone call from a gentleman a few weeks ago asking me if I was interested in purchasing the contents of a defunct bicycle repair shop. I knew the odds were that it would be "less than zero", yet I always hold out hopes for a honeyhole. Although it was not an over the top find like some CABERs have stumbled upon, it was decent. Someone raided his tools earlier this summer but they overlooked a few things...:cool:

After rummaging in a couple of bins I asked the seller the price and then respectfully waited a few heartbeats and paid it. I then spent all afternoon consolidating and packing. Two full trips in my pick-up (one to the landfill) and I am still sorting out parts. The repair parts inventory was sweet with many parts that will make my day in the shop over and over...Then there are the NOS BMX parts in unopened packages that kept surfacing..,vintage 10 speed parts, Positron cables, Sprint derailleurs...

Here is a link to a small album of pics of the shop as I found it.

Below are a few of the NOS items cleaned and photographed.
1535363810485.png

1535363874734.png

1535363919263.png

1535363990355.png

Two
thumbsup.gif

If you come across any early 60's Huret or Atom parts used on the Schwinns let me know!

Back