When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoosier Club Winter Swap Meet - January 22, 2022

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am undecided on what to bring, booth space is limited at this one. I have a bunch of offbrand muscle bikes, his/her 1899 Columbia shaft drives, several Schwinn tank bikes, prewar Cycle Truck project, Donald Duck parts, big tank Columbia streamline project, Raleigh DL1 pair and 50s Sports with early derailleur, lot more... Have to see what fits. Hit me up if you are interested in anything.

I am undecided on what to bring, booth space is limited at this one. I have a bunch of offbrand muscle bikes, his/her 1899 Columbia shaft drives, several Schwinn tank bikes, prewar Cycle Truck project, Donald Duck parts, big tank Columbia streamline project, Raleigh DL1 pair and 50s Sports with early derailleur, lot more... Have to see what fits. Hit me up if you are interested in anything.
@Volvdan is looking for a 20” DD tank. V/r Shawn

Hi Joel,
I have 24" DD parts
Hi Joel, thanks for responding about the DD Parts I’m interested in what parts you may have and what will interchange with the 20” Boys bike I have? Can you call me or can I call you? I’m not sure how this works, I’m new.

Back