When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hoosier Winter Swap, Jan. 25, 2020 - Lebanon, Indiana

-
Folks in the parking lot were rather rude to my fiance' a couple years ago but the vendors were all nice and so were the staff. I might go this year, if I need parts for the Corvette still.

A friend will have a Monark 5-bar among other things for sale.

Folks in the parking lot were rather rude to my fiance' a couple years ago but the vendors were all nice and so were the staff. I might go this year, if I need parts for the Corvette still.
Maybe I'll see ya.I am looking for nicer fenders for my white Vette.

I'm always looking for a reason to visit my daughter in Indianapolis so I will be making the drive up from Nashville, hopefully with a little bit of spare cash in my wallet.

As of today we only have 20 vendor spots left at $30 for 10 x 10. Looks like it’s shaping up to be our biggest show yet. We thank everyone for their support in advance. Bring your show bikes. We have a new best of show trophy with $50 cash prize. We welcome buyers. Come one come all. Doors open at 8:30 am for $5. We live our new digs and am sure you will also. See you in the 25th.

One more suggestion, support our local motels:

5 MINUTES FROM FAIRGROUNDS :

Holiday Inn Express 765-483-4100
Lees Inn 765-482-9611
Motel 6 765-482-9190
Super 8 765-482-9999
Hampton Inn 317-768-2330

Pat M.
Club VP

Booked my room for FRI night at Motel 6 - $50.99 plus tax.
Other rates for FRI night:
Lees Inn - $69.99
Holiday Inn Express $94.99

Has anyone else booked a room in Lebanon?

Pat M.

Back