When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hopalong Cassidy 26

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2952.JPG
Hello working on gettting this rare Hopalong Cassidy 26 inch bike ready for a new home . I know there are a few cabe members who are looking for a match to there ladies version . Not wanting to do the eBay route yet so thought i would post this picture up for starters . All original paint bike . The tank handles and rear fender guard are replacements . Pedals are correct style and maker except they say howthorne on the side instead of Hoppy . Going to be asking 2500 shipped . Will have more pictures befor the weekend is over . Hope someone needs a nice original very rare mans version . Take care Terry and tammy

Thank you so much ,we have one totally restored and was going to keep this one too. then we would have one restored and one original but having some issues with my work truck so have to put some serious money into that now .Not excited about that at all.Rather keep the hoppy but have to do what needs to be done.

Back