When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope it comes with a suture kit!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

coasterbrakejunkie1969

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
When the description says "everything is there" I'm sure they are referring a suture kit as you will need one quickly. I also hope they include a rag for mopping up your tears when your friends bust on your lame a$$ death trap chopper. The front fender just blends like it was always there. Oh yea not just rare but "super rare" don't wait on this gem.

When the description says "everything is there" I'm sure they are referring a suture kit as you will need one quickly. I also hope they include a rag for mopping up your tears when your friends bust on your lame a$$ death trap chopper. The front fender just blends like it was always there. Oh yea not just rare but "super rare" don't wait on this gem.
She sure is a BEAUTY. You might want to get a tetanus shot before you take a ride on this BEAST..

I had one similar to that one I cobbed together as a kid & yup on the 1st trip down a steep hill I went over a little low dip in the road. Guess what... that fork snapped in half the forks dropped / dug into the road and over the handlebars I went. Dislocated my shoulder and thought I was gonna die and @ that time wish I did because of the pain. NEVER again!! 😭

Back