When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hornet pros cons

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Did you get a serial number and it's stamping location? That piece has had some changes and if you look at the rims they appear to be drop centers, and the stem is prewar and early post war. That might be an early post war 40's model, maybe.

The Hornet is for sale locally. I haven’t seen it in person I was skeptical of the different parts used. I’m new to the bicycle hobby and don’t have very much knowledge on these prewar bicycles. If the consensus shows this one has the potential to be worthy I will see if I can get a look at it. Thanks for all your information so far

The Hornet is for sale locally. I haven’t seen it in person I was skeptical of the different parts used. I’m new to the bicycle hobby and don’t have very much knowledge on these prewar bicycles. If the consensus shows this one has the potential to be worthy I will see if I can get a look at it. Thanks for all your information so far
The bike is post war

Back