When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horseshoe Chopper

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mike K.

'Lil Knee Scuffer
This is a one-off custom bicycle I built to try to help bring attention to a horse rescue that my sister had. Unfortunately, the rescue had to shut down before I finished the bike. But I still have alot of fun cruising it, and going to shows.
It's a mix of new and antique parts. 9'8" long, 120#s, and I added a Sturmey Archer 8sp hub, bmx sprocket, & a custom suicide shifter, so even though it's a tank... you can still ride it... on relitively flat ground atleast ;)
preview (0).jpg
IMG_20150304_104759.jpg
20160714_131113.jpg
20150726_144215.jpg
20150708_135511.jpg
20150221_212533.jpg
20170903_162112.jpg
20170903_161902.jpg
20170903_162000.jpg

Very cool and unique. Your daughters trike was very cool, too.

I noticed you had some nice head badges. Do you make your own headbadges?

Very cool and unique. Your daughters trike was very cool, too.

I noticed you had some nice head badges. Do you make your own headbadges?
Thank you! No, I had Jones and Sons make most of them. The one on my daughter's tricycle was made by another artest on Etsy. I forget her name. I'll try to find her info again. There's several other people on Etsy that make badges too.

Thanks Mike. There were several places on Esty. I didn’t see Jones and sons, but I’ll keep looking.
Jones and sons isnt on Etsy. I found out about them on Rat Rod Bikes forum. But if you Google "Jones and Sons headbadges" you'll find them.

Back