When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Houston Texas bicycle painters or powder-coating services

-

silvercreek

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Anyone that lives in the Houston Texas area, is there any painters that specializes in bicycle painting or powder-coating services that do bike frames? I'm traveling to Houston within a week or so and have a 70's Schwinn Le Tour frame I would like to have stripped and re-finished.

Hello Silvercreek...I know this post is about a month old but if you have not found a powder coater yet give me a call at 281-485-3254 or email me at [email protected]. We can strip and coat your frame. What color were you thinking about?

Hello Silvercreek...I know this post is about a month old but if you have not found a powder coater yet give me a call at 281-485-3254 or email me at [email protected]. We can strip and coat your frame. What color were you thinking about?

I've been to Houston twice since my original post.

I've got a couple of bikes that I've been thinking about re-coating. One is a '74 Schwinn Le-Tour that I want to make Opaque Blue. The other one is a Red Schwinn Traveler.

The pictures are for color reference only. These are not the bikes I'm talking about.

Where are you located?

Back