When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about we see some B6's!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Old B6s i no longer have

Here are some pics of B6 models I used to have.

Attachments

• MVC-906S.JPG
    MVC-906S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 265
My first B6 purchased in San Jose in 2000

Wow this waS MY first B6...i dont have it anymore..I had to get the correct era tank, a replacement rack brace, beauty bars, black saddle not correct but nice, and non studded tires...i even had the correct fender light cover....when i got it looked funky....this pic shows otherwise....miss that bike. i had so much fun with it. The good ol days

Attachments

• MVC-790S.JPG
    MVC-790S.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
B6 I had a few months ago. Had...

1950 B6 I no longer have.

Attachments

• 1950.jpg
    1950.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 258
Here's my May of 1949 model with forewheel brake, springer, and New Departure model "D" rear coaster brake. This bike is a close replica of one my dad bought in and around 1948. I got this bike in 2003 off a guy in Chicago, on eBay for $700.00. the paint is mostly original with some retouched areas on it. I don't have any new images of this bike yet. Sorry. This is a scanned film image picture that I took of it in 2008 after I got done installing the missing drum brake assembly back in that it originally had. Other than that, and for some minor replacement mechanical parts and decals, the bike is original.

Thanks for the kind pm, BATM!

Jim.

Attachments

• Jim's reconstructed 1949 Schwinn B6 Autocycle-July,2008.jpg
    Jim's reconstructed 1949 Schwinn B6 Autocycle-July,2008.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 272
Here's my '49. I've also got a green & white '48 but can't seem to find a pic - I'll have to take one.

IMG_1088.jpg

Back