When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How about we see some B6's!!!

-
Used to be mine, both have been sold.

WhizzerPair-1.jpg

I love This Bike...

Here's my '49. I've also got a green & white '48 but can't seem to find a pic - I'll have to take one.

View attachment 39609

Brown,orange and all.That style and those old calm "earth tones" really tell a story of a cool era. Today,Everything has to be almost obnoxious to get marketed.

Last edited:
I need to take a short drive to see some B6's. I don't have any yet.

Why have many of the B'6's posted not been retained?
I know it is the California national bicycle and all, maybe a gateway drug to something else, but they are nice looking.
I don't have many Schwinn, but I do like this model in particular, so much so I "kicked it up a notch" with all white lighting darts, not correct for the bike in make or period, but it looks cool.
Chris
DSCF1386.jpg

I'z ingnrant

So is my new whizzer a b-6? Is the chain guard on the ones pictured above the kind my bike should have, and how is that rear carrier supposed to attach to the frame? can anyone show a close up?

Attachments

• iver johnson 254 (Medium).jpg
    iver johnson 254 (Medium).jpg
    93 KB · Views: 141
One of mine I don't have any more

Attachments

• DSCF0020.jpg
    DSCF0020.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF0022.jpg
    DSCF0022.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 148
Here is mine....

1949 B-6. Great rider! I found the correct decals for the tank and it has Torrington longhorns on it now. I like the front hub too.
IMG_0930-1.jpg

Back