When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Bout Some Help!!! Wagon Wheels

-

RUDY CONTRATTI

Wore out three sets of tires already!
A while back a buddy of mine had told me about someone that re creates tire skins or tires for wagons;and tricycles.He had mentioned of a person or persons in the Mid West that re produced this material.. He had mentioned that they had various sizes that were sold to length...Came out like a tootsie roll...All you had to do was cut the size to the rim and glue it down ...Strap it down and let it sit... So anyone know of this ? Who has it ,,so on and so fourth....Confused ,,,,So am I So help us out Both myself and those that don't know ??GOOD LOOKIN OUT RUDY C FAIRFAX CALIF

The one person who comes to mind is an older gentleman in Lincoln, NE who re-tires toy wheels. His name is Ron Doan aka Crooked Herman. Haven't heard anything about him in years, so not sure if he is even still living. A phone number from his old Wheel Goods Trader ad is 402-423-4441 and he recommended calling in the evening. I don't know if he did glue installations but he did have the machine that secured the tire on the wheel with a center wire.

Dave

Back