When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How 'bout some Varsity love?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just scored an 80 Varsity "Tallboy"! Going to do this up with touring bars, a Brooks saddle, and maybe fenders, it'll become a 5 speed too.
80Varsitytallboy-1.jpg

Here's my violet 65' Tourist I brought back to life this summer. I still have a few things I want to do to it.

IMG_0305-1.jpg

IMG_0303-1.jpg

There's a Varsity for sale today in the Detroit CL for $25, and he will throw in a women's Huffy,too.

I have the same bike, sunset orange, but mine's a '74, and much rougher than yours. upgraded to alloy quick release rims i grabbed off my early 70's Nishiki project, as well as old school schwinn centerpull brakes. i'd like to put fenders on and i really like the velo orange hammered ones on velo-orange.com. future upgrades involve bar end shifters aero levers, panniers and racks, and a leather saddle. great bike and bulletproof. enjoy it!

Back