When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do you hold stuff on your rear rack?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A place for the beer money and a perfect fit box! Lmao! Or saddle bags and a bungee

IMG_1814.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1804.jpeg

If you want extra space and don't care about looks, you can't beat Wald folding baskets. They fold up for easy parking.
I had one of theses
If you want extra space and don't care about looks, you can't beat Wald folding baskets. They fold up for easy parking.

I have one of these that I attached some 3/4"wide flat steel "hooks" so I can slip "hooks" over the handlebars for overflow capacity. I keep it folded up and in one of the saddle bags if I think I may need it or hanging on the shop wall when I don't. Mine looks to be smaller then the one pictured.

I use a bag attached to the rear rack.If its garbage I throw it to the side of the road.

• Sad
Reactions: ian
Got this new rack delivered today. Deciding which bike to put it on and going to make a cooler saddle bag for ice and the other for ingredients.
Once it's on a bike I'll post pictures.
Screenshot_20240219-143122.png

Screenshot_20240219-143126.png

• Haha
Reactions: ian
Back