When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How high will it sell for? Elgin bluebird.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First picture I've ever seen of a non blue Bluebird, I can see from the fenders its a repaint. Good luck to the potential buyer on finding that missing speedo and the fender emblem. I think you're in the general ballpark with your figures.

First picture I've ever seen of a non blue Bluebird, I can see from the fenders its a repaint. Good luck to the potential buyer on finding that missing speedo and the fender emblem. I think you're in the general ballpark with your figures.

They will have fun trying to find the correct seat as well.

There is a fender emblom also listed on ebay...and why did he post blurry pictures of the dang bike? Seriously...not doing himself any favors with the crappy pictures...would have been smarter to pay someone a few bucks to get better pictures...

It's rusted through in at least one area,I'd wait for a better one and pay the price,if money weren't an object.

Pat

i guess we will never know how much it went for. any one know the story? who payed him to cancel the auction? anyone?

I am really pissed as this bike is just a few hours from my house and I was in a good position to make a run at this.
I don't like it, but I can understand how an auction can end early without a bid, but when multiple bids are in and the auction in play, isn't it against the rules to end in advance to finish?
This is just wrong and I plan on blasting the seller and possibly following up with ebay.

the owner of the bike owns the bike untill it is sold ,,.. some people use ebay as an advertising venue ,you can not sell a bike or advertise a bike cheaper,in any other manner ..they are offered all over the world .when you use ebay..,,, when i see bikes i want ,,,i am calling the owners starting up a pickup and delivery of the money ,, and machine!!!!!-you can cancel ebay bids and take it off the market ,and pay nothing ,, it works for me ,,.. there are no set prices or rules when dealing with an item that people want,,. its all about the money !!! never sell a bike expecting the person who makes the purchase return,the favor ,, get a lesson ,, go to bike shows where the deals are going down at 2 or 3 in the morning as cars and trucks pull in,,.. get cash money ,do not be worried ,,.. spend your money ,,, the bikes are not rare, rare means you are not there,, with a wad of 100.00 bills- i like to take 10 -100 dollar bills and put rubber cement on a plate,and set it in the cement , it makes a nice 1,000.00 dollar packet that is easy to count, also remember to buy it,,, do not walk by it ,, thinking it will be there later,, also do not overlook the fine machines-look them over,, remember there are people like me,, who make things happen, i do not care if a friend is interested in the bike ,, if you pull out the money you will usually win - sometimes i will not sell the bike because i grow attached to it more as people look it over ,,... class dismissed

Back