When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How lucky am I?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

b 17 fan

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am the luckiest guy in the world . Today a friend and his father brought me a 48? Whizzer as he has no place to display it . Roger (the father) bought this in 1951 and road it delivering news papers in Akron Ohio for the next 8 years , took it apart -stored in boxes until 10 years ago when the kids had it restored for him . Now they gave it to us so it can be seen with our small collection of stuff . Hope this picture link works .https://photos.app.goo.gl/5bVJVrrwRwsTJQeV6
ID79saMzmqZDmAs7vCT0KI6YrIIRyKQo1dmFtMdD3Zxv3bLqodh0OFArxFwW26Ul4GdnVcZhKS42nn0N4R=w1732-h974-no.jpg
FZ-gy5eKNVPZZX5mc7Et04Ub5W2KGN3bu_T2GiQqD0yRM4xn13b2MDDc5kYU1VBGD0SW1G6webEhet3VSpl=w548-h974-no.jpg
Any information to a Whizzer newbe about this bike would helpful . Also Julie and I hope to make it ti Portland this weekend

Back