When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 38 bluebirds are out there?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird

Updated Count 11/2014 on post #111

Well this is what I have compiled of how many I have found out there. If you know of any that are not on this list (or) any of these are the same bike Please let me know. I am missing the picture from the red one about a month ago from ebay if any one has a picture of it could you please add it. Thanks, Nick.
3 spring deluxes
1 fall deluxe
9 fall standards

38deluxenumber1_zps1caeedb7-1.jpg

38standardnumber5_zpsedd5a635-1.jpg

38standardnumber4_zps9bf77926-1.jpg

38deluxenumber7_zpsf9e80bad-1.jpg

38deluxenumber9_zpsefe7e4d0-1.jpg

38deluxenumber12_zpse82845d5-1.jpg

38standardnumber2_zps716507c5-1.jpg

38standardnumber3_zpse6927ee0-1.jpg

38standardnumber6_zpsb9977c95-1.jpg

38standardnumber8_zpsc472102d-1.jpg

Last edited:
Someone should set up a registry for the rarest of bikes. Keep track of who has them, there serial number, their condition, and other vital information.

I sold one on eBay years ago..to someone in San Diego I think..it was a project..frame, rack, chainguard, fork, etc..no tank. Not sure if that counts for your registry..I'll try to dig up some pics

It would be great to have a picture of it. just trying to get a real number here.

Nick.
I sold one on eBay years ago..to someone in San Diego I think..it was a project..frame, rack, chainguard, fork, etc..no tank. Not sure if that counts for your registry..I'll try to dig up some pics

Back