When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many 38 bluebirds are out there?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
whats the handle sticking up from the rear wheel i see on some of them ? i think i actually like the robins slighly more due to the tank style on the robin, how rare are the robins compared to the bb's ?

Some have a 2 speed rear hub, I believe, that utilizes a shifter or it's s brake.

yzyze2yj-1.jpg

Last edited:
As far as rarity is concerned...8,530 1955 Chevy Nomads were built and those are considered rare today. A Schwinn Corvette or Huffy Eldorado is not rare. A Western Flyer X-53 is not rare and neither is a Spaceliner. All are just common, yet very popular classic bikes. An Elgin Bluebird is rare - in the day of tv shows like "American Pickers" and "Pawn Stars", a day in which we have "Craigslist", "eBay", and "Worthpoint", how often do you see Bluebirds for sale? When one does come up, how much hype does it create?

I will say "aye" to the registry.

Back