When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many CABE members have been here since before it was on line?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m sure a more than a few folks have a stack of these squirreled away somewhere...

I STARTED WITH RICHARD TRUETT'S FIRST PAPER CABE.
AND HELPED HIM WITH NAMES OF MY CUSTOMERS TO GET HIM STARTED AROUND 1995.
WHEN SCOTT MCCASKEY PUT THE CABE ON THE INTERNET, I JOINED THE CABE.COM IN 2006.

Last edited:
I started out with the news letters and then joined the website after it first started. Then I dropped of the face of the earth until I rejoined the website in 2012.

I've had Cabe members Pete Dieterich, Dave Stromberger, Kalin Stewart and his friend (can't remember his name) and Tracy Zumwalt.

I still have every copy of the news letters from the start. They are highlighted, checked off, and written on. I guess I should have kept them “original” and in protective covers. I still look through them like an old high school year book.

I was a charter subscriber from the first issue, along with 30 others who received every issue. I still have all my issues I think. This was in his last printed issue I believe, thanking those people who were subscribers for the entire run. I see the poster above is listed.

Back