When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many CABE members have been here since before it was on line?

-
I’m sure a more than a few folks have a stack of these squirreled away somewhere...

I STARTED WITH RICHARD TRUETT'S FIRST PAPER CABE.
AND HELPED HIM WITH NAMES OF MY CUSTOMERS TO GET HIM STARTED AROUND 1995.
WHEN SCOTT MCCASKEY PUT THE CABE ON THE INTERNET, I JOINED THE CABE.COM IN 2006.

Last edited:
I started out with the news letters and then joined the website after it first started. Then I dropped of the face of the earth until I rejoined the website in 2012.

I've had Cabe members Pete Dieterich, Dave Stromberger, Kalin Stewart and his friend (can't remember his name) and Tracy Zumwalt.

I still have every copy of the news letters from the start. They are highlighted, checked off, and written on. I guess I should have kept them “original” and in protective covers. I still look through them like an old high school year book.

I was a charter subscriber from the first issue, along with 30 others who received every issue. I still have all my issues I think. This was in his last printed issue I believe, thanking those people who were subscribers for the entire run. I see the poster above is listed.

Back