When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how many Cabers have ridden 100 miles on a bike all at once?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So how many hours?
Whoops, sorry.
10 hours with a lunch stop, and occasional picture stops.
It's more fun if your not in a hurry.🥰
IMG_1675.jpg

So how many hours?
Best time so far for me today.
100 miles with a lunch stop, and pick up a friends prescription at CVS on the way back: home in less than 9 hours.
Sorry Shawn you had to go back to work; you are The MAN!
IMG_6288.jpg
IMG_6291.jpg

76 miles in 5.5 hours averages 13.8 mph. Still Vintage Balloon, but new running gear, makes this bike my fastest.
Super fun to do a Century at the Beach.

Now planning on doing this in the summer over here.
I'll be doing it as a fundraising exercise for a hospital. Possibly with a friend.
I'm planning on doing it on a road loop using between 6 and 10 different bicycles depending on the length of lap we decide on.
With various people opting in as pacers for laps.
Looking forward to it.

Wausau Wi is having a 24 hour race in July.
Now planning on doing this in the summer over here.
I'll be doing it as a fundraising exercise for a hospital. Possibly with a friend.
I'm planning on doing it on a road loop using between 6 and 10 different bicycles depending on the length of lap we decide on.
With various people opting in as pacers for laps.
Looking forward to it.
Two yeas ago in May I did a 74 mile solo gravel ride as a fund raiser for a scholarship. I got quite a lot of money, I rode one mile for how old I was. Most people donated from my HS graduation class by Facebook. It worked out as everyone was cooped up with the lockdown and had nothing better to do than get caught up in it. I was surprised by the following, maybe I got something like $5000.

Back