When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many of you keep a record of bicycle items purchased?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I used to do that with the badges I buy, eventually I started putting the name of the person I bought the badge from, the date, where it came from, $$$ and weather it was ebay, the Cabe etc. that I bought it. Barry

It's scary, I have over 250 badges.

I lost count. But if I tried really hard I could still remember. When I first joined this site, I went on a little rampage buying up all the vintage schwinn 10 speeds I came across. I spent a portion of this summer fixing them up, and getting them to new owners. I still make a few impulse buys every now and then, but have definately slowed down a bit. I'm looking for my opportunity to move up in the chain, but have not found it yet. Along the way, I'm just finding a way to have some fun with what I got.

I lost count. But if I tried really hard I could still remember. When I first joined this site, I went on a little rampage buying up all the vintage schwinn 10 speeds I came across. I spent a portion of this summer fixing them up, and getting them to new owners. I still make a few impulse buys every now and then, but have definately slowed down a bit. I'm looking for my opportunity to move up in the chain, but have not found it yet. Along the way, I'm just finding a way to have some fun with what I got.

stop by and paruse my goodies.

Back