When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many out there need SW Floating hub races?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Would you purchase new SW Floating HUb races/cones if they became available?

• Total voters
I know a machinist that has reground pitted cups and cones to a smooth finish. It was not floating hubs but similar size. Don't know about the hardening but he also put in a full compliment of balls with no cage and has lots of miles on it.

Make sure to vote!

I didn't mean to start anything 1 1/2 years later as I just found your post in looking through the CABE files for info on my SW Floating Hub and wondered if they were ever made and if I could still buy a set or two. Sounds like there is still interest in some repops.

I didn't mean to start anything 1 1/2 years later as I just found your post in looking through the CABE files for info on my SW Floating Hub and wondered if they were ever made and if I could still buy a set or two. Sounds like there is still interest in some repops.
Haven't been made yet, but thanks for reminding me guys! I'll look into it again and hope we can get this done.

Haven't been made yet, but thanks for reminding me guys! I'll look into it again and hope we can get this done.

Well @fordmike65 you know I have access to BQ ( bearing quality) steel round stock scrap so if you find a machinist to make some I can probably get you the steel for mere pennies plus shipping, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well @fordmike65 you know I have access to BQ ( bearing quality) steel round stock scrap so if you find a machinist to make some I can probably get you the steel for mere pennies plus shipping, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got 3 hubs waiting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back