When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many?

-
So... After a recent recount.... the total number of 3-speeds that I have comes to....... 18. But they're not all mine... I'm just holding a few for a friend. Yeah, that's it. Just finished the tune up and detailing of a his and hers set of '73 Raleigh Superbes. They came out really nice. Can't wait for some clear road ways and warmer weather. Currently roads are covered in salty sludge and ice. Yay winter.

So... After a recent recount.... the total number of 3-speeds that I have comes to....... 18. But they're not all mine... I'm just holding a few for a friend. Yeah, that's it. Just finished the tune up and detailing of a his and hers set of '73 Raleigh Superbes. They came out really nice. Can't wait for some clear road ways and warmer weather. Currently roads are covered in salty sludge and ice. Yay winter.
Can you post pictures? I bet their beauty’s

I'll get some pictures of them thar Raleighs and post em up but due to the weather conditions the images won't be up to the quality I like. My first hobby love was photography and I studied for many years. My favorite place to shoot my bikes is outside at the driving range around the corner but like I said.... Will make something work though, love to share.

Only got this one Hawthorne.

IMG_20171016_144422492.jpg

Back