When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Many?

-

PhattCatBicycles

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Was wondering how many bicycles do you have in your "Personal Collection"? I have 6 compleate restored bikes then 7 waiting to be restored and I have 10 that are in what I call the "Bone Yard". That's where I keep my parts bikes on the side of the house.

I think 27

keepers, I am going to sell two a 1980 cruiser and a twinn to complete a prewar, I don't have a balloon prewar yet complete. the only prewar I have is a 1941 new world.
I must have 15 middlewieghts. All Schwinn and two Walterwights.
Mitch

I have 6 complete bikes now. I just sold the '76 Schwinn SLT 12.2 that I bought new. 3 bikes that I don't consider complete is a 60's Raleigh Sports that in pieces waiting to be re-finished and 2 Schwinn 10 speed frames.

I have too many

And I gotta pay major league dollars for the storage bin that I keep them in.

Not to mention the ones that I have to trip over and move around here at the house.

I was amazed of how many you guys have bikes. Mine are only two. :o

Wife says to many....nah babe I'm just starting

46a04dcf06817fec-1.jpg
46a04dcf06114075-1.jpg

8 rideable and 7 waiting for some love. Only 2 in the bone yard....I think

There was a time when I first started that I could name the all....it's all a blur right now.

I had all the kids over on the 4th and I loaded 7 nice radeable vintage bikes in the pickup and we went riding as a famaily down at the ocean front to witness the fireworks.
That was rough loading them all in the pickup knowing I was going to scratch at least one but, it was easier than I thought and no casualties. Thank god for quilts and moving pads.

Our own mini Vintage Bike ride on the boardwalk of Va. Beach....pretty cool and lots of headturning.

Last edited:
hello

i have about 30 rideable and probably 30 that wouldnt take to much to be ride able and a barn full of parts bikes probabley 500 chucksoldbikes

Back