When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much is this worth

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John G04

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi i was wondering how much this bike is worth. The guy says it has all original parts and never had a tank. Wondering how much its worth. Thanks
0197ACDE-5E00-4379-BB0E-74AF0FE97E1D.jpeg

Very nice original bike!!!! But if you'd be looking to flip it, $125 would be my top dollar if you were going to make any kind profit at all (at least around here). Unless you got lucky. If it were to be a keeper I'd spend up to $225. Worth maybe $400 in parts, but I'd never do that to a bike this nice.

Last edited:
Very nice original bike!!!! But if you'd be looking to flip it, $125 would be my top dollar if you were going to make any kind profit at all (at least around here). Unless you got lucky. If it were to be a keeper I'd spend up to $225. Worth maybe $400 in parts, but I'd never do that to a bike this nice.
Ok thank you

Vince, Boris, same difference.
Big difference,you are a nincompoop.With the dropstand,nice seat,etc.I would say $250 is a good price if you plan on keeping her.A nice dropstand will be worth around$100 if you part it out, but we wont go down that road.lol

Back