When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Much Is Too Much

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Who are you hurting? No one. Does it make you happy to find a cool bike, fix it up and find the correct parts to make it right? If the answer is yes, then keep on keeping on. Let your heirs worry about what to do with them after you are gone. I am new to this hobby, just stripped and rebuilt my first bike. I didn't get everything right, and I know I have a lot to learn. But I can honestly say, the time I have spent working on and polishing that bike is some of the most peaceful and relaxing time I have spent in a long time.
ya I like it and it give me some thing to do & they are cool looking :D:D:D

how much is too much...... ive asked myself the same question many times the last few years. bikes are a great hobby but like a lot of other things it can become obsessive and addictive. if its not a problem in a relationship, its not destroyed your finances and you can still walk thru the house, your prob ok for now.......but keep an eye on it. the plus side it looks like you have a nice collection but sometimes less is more. i find myself buying just to be buying sometimes more than i should..........oh yea i forgot im divorced, broke, and i cant walk thru the house.....good luck

living room 001.JPG

Back